Toastify on windows 8 no notifications

Apr 4, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Hey,

I'm running Toastify on Windows 8 64 bit and everything seems fine except it doesn't show the notifications on the desktop (for instance it does start Spotify when starting Toastify). Also no error messages. I'm I missing something or what, I have no clue.
Hope you can help!

Thanks, Tony
Jul 22, 2014 at 2:41 PM
I have the exact same problem. No solution yet, I'm afraid.

Can someone find a solution for this, please?
Aug 3, 2014 at 6:29 AM
Got this from another post... Seems to work

I have to set the offsets to 390 right and 240 bottom to be able to see the toast in the lower right corner of the screen.
Aug 4, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Edited Aug 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Tried it, still not working for me.

EDIT: Actually, it does work! I just didn't notice it at first, because my toast isn't on top. Another issue to resolve hahah.

I can't use any of the solutions from the toast on top topic, because links from there do not seem to work.
Coordinator
Aug 5, 2014 at 12:18 AM
What version of Toastify are you using? What is your screen's resolution? I'm concerned that the defaults don't work since they are offsets from the bottom right corner and shouldn't have to be that large.

Also, have you updated to Windows 8.1 / the latest version of Toastify? I haven't seen reports of the toast not being on top for the last couple of versions now...
Aug 5, 2014 at 10:41 PM
I have a Dell convertible. Xps 12 Duo. Win 8.1. It has a touchscreen. Resolution 1920x1080. Graphic integrated: Intel 4000 HD I'm using 1.6.5 version of Toastify

Just while I was writing this post, I tried toastify and it miraculously worked hahahah. I seriously have no idea what was going on. But hey, it works now!

Thanks guys for your help!
Sep 20, 2014 at 11:03 AM
I'm having the same issue on my Medion P2214T Hybrid with 11,6" and 1920x1080. I let it sit for a while and it might start working in a few days?