Toastify adds some missing functionallity to the Spotify client(Windows only). It shows a popup, toast style, dialog on track change and it allows you to use global hot keys for Play/Pause, Next, Previous etc. Toastify is developed using C# and WPF.Updated 2009-03-15
(Delete your current Toastify.xml to get a new one with additional settings.)
See usage instructions below.Please note
- FIX: Toast position is adjusted to the taskbar.
- NEW: Toast position is adjustable from the xml. (See usage instructions below).
- NEW: Ctrl Alt C copies the current track to clipboard. (See usage instructions below).
- FIX: Bottom right corner is now rounded.
- FIX: Issue #2026
This is a untested application in alpha version ergo there will be bugs. Please report any bugs you find using the issue tracker on this page.Cannot resolve image macro, invalid image name or id.How to use
- Start Spotify
- Important! If you are upgrading from the previous version please delete the existing Toastify.xml file to get a new with additional settings.
- Start Toastify
- Thats it!
Default keyboard shortcuts
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- The application must be executed from a folder where it has write access. (A settings file is created on startup.)
- Ctrl Alt Up = Play/Pause
- Ctrl Alt Down = Stop
- Ctrl Alt Right = Next track
- Ctrl Alt Left = Previous track
- Ctrl Alt M = Mute on/off
- Ctrl Alt Page Up = Volume up (expirimental support)
- Ctrl Alt Page Down = Volume down (expirimental support)
- Ctrl Alt Space = Show toast
- Ctrl Alt S = Show Spotify
- Ctrl Alt C = Copy track information to clipboard New!
The first time you execute Toastify.exe the Toastify.xml is created with the default settings.
You can change thease settings to customize Toastify.
For information about the settings see page Toastify.xml