Major update to toastify with a slew of new settings, UI and reliability updates.
- Toasts should now appear above all other Windows, even on Windows 8!
- Fixed crash in Settings dialog when setting values to invalid settings
- declared 1.5 release - woo!
- Added Start Menu icon to installer
- Added support for Windows 8
Changelog (1.5 Beta)
For a full list see the checkin history
- New Settings page (right click on the tray icon) for convenient access to all of Toastify's settings - no more editing XML files!
- More reliable hotkey handling (even when using applications that normally capture keyboard input)
- New and improved toast including album art (where possible)!
- hover over the toast to keep it sticky
- click the toast to bring up Spotify
- No multiple instances of Toastify
- New Settings:
- Launch Toastify with Windows
- Launch Spotify with Toastify
- Close Spotify with Toastify
- Option to only show toast on "Show Toast" hotkey
- Hotkeys are now set through the settings window and include a message about invalid hotkeys (including the reason)
- Miscellaneous cleanups, tweaks, performance improvements and spelling corrections
- Toastify will exit when you click the exit context menu in the system tray
(Old Version) Toastify 1.1
We are still offering the previous version of Toastify for download, though it is no longer the recommended version.Alternative Toastify.xml
Download this xml file if you want Ctrl Shift
XX shortcuts instead of the default Ctrl Alt
Place the file in the same folder as Toastify.exe.Update 2009-03-29
See main page for changelog.Update
Added the possibility to change the appearance of the toast by manually changing colors in the xml-file. See main page for more information.
First public version.
Adds some missing functionality to the Spotify client.
This version has no settings dialog. Any settings must be changed be manually editing the xml file.