Namesake "toast" not working/seek hotkeys

Jun 1, 2009 at 4:09 AM

Oops! Didn't realize there was a discussion area. Copy/pasting my comment:

Could you add hotkeys for skipping forward and back when playing individual tracks so that I don't have to open Spotify to access the seek bar? (If this is at all possible. I know Spotify itself only lets you seek manually and there are no skip forward/back buttons.)
Also, the "show toast" feature doesn't work right for me. It always shows "Body (feat. DJ Rush)" by "Si Begg" no matter what is actually playing. And I've never even played that song nor have I ever heard of it or that artist. I tried changing the hotkeys for this and other features several different ways to see if any of those configurations would fix the problem, but nothing seems to help. The toast does, however, show the correct title and artist name if I pause the track or mute the sound. I'm at a loss.

Since posting this comment I realized that when pausing the album title is not displayed, which only recently became a problem.

Jun 1, 2009 at 6:55 AM

Actually, it doesn't display album art. Yet, I myself hope that the developer will implent it. Also, "Also, the "show toast" feature doesn't work right for me. It always shows "Body (feat. DJ Rush)" by "Si Begg" no matter what is actually playing." Has been mentioned somewhere here before, cant remember where. Just look around & you'll notice.

Jun 1, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I just came back to remove that last bit I added hastily after copy/pasting that block of text cause I remembered that indeed there is no album title, even in the "toast" proper. And yes, it's a feature I too would like to see added very much.

Thanks for pointing out that someone else had my problem. I will look for that post.