This project is read-only.

Make Toastify always visible & Position not saved

Jan 27, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Hello there,
Is there any way to keep the Toastify Window always visible on top of all windows? Since the Hotkey function doesn't work properly with games running in fullscreen mode it would be helpful if the window, displaying the song name, is always visible.
Also, somehow the position of the window isn't saved properly for me. Ctrl+Dragging the window doesn't save the position correctly. So when the window pops up the next it's position is were it was in the beginning.
If I use the offset function it works correctly but only until I restart my pc.
Transparancy options and the border corner radius is working correctly, even after restarting
I'm running Toastify 1.7.0 on Windows 7 64bit and installed Toastify in a custom path. The window should be display on my second screen (not the main screen with taskbar).
Jan 28, 2015 at 1:25 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem. I need to restart Toastify for it to always to visible.
Aug 26, 2015 at 1:49 PM
+1 to this request.

I'd love for an option to permanently display the toast and have it update its album/artist/song information as songs change. Though I suppose I could mess with the settings in an attempt to keep 100% display uptime, it would still result in a pop-toast whenever a new song begins.

In short, it would be fantastic if we could toggle the toast so that it simply pops up once and then just updates its displayed information rather than pop up (and fade out) each time a new song starts. This feature would make the great app a fantastic one!