Album Art

Mar 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Great program indeed. Browsing out c# code also teached me some nice tricks.
Do you think it would be possible to pull out current album art data from spotify window somehow? It could be used to replace that spotify icon on "pop-up" window. It would be sweeeet.

And btw. Where did you get those SpotifyAction long values that are sended to spotify window through SendMessage?

Coordinator
Mar 12, 2009 at 12:00 PM
I have a feeling that getting the current album art data from Spotify won't be something that I can implement.
But I will have a look at it and maybe I'm wrong.

The values in the SpotifyAction enum are the same action values as keyboards with media keys send to applications.
They are not Spotify specific. I used Spy++ and a keyboard with these keys to figure out the correct values.
Jul 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I realize this topic is very old, but on the home page it looks like the new version should be showing the album art. However, mine is not. Do I have a problem, or is the home page inaccurate?
Jul 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM
ScottBeeson wrote:
I realize this topic is very old, but on the home page it looks like the new version should be showing the album art. However, mine is not. Do I have a problem, or is the home page inaccurate?
Last.fm / audioscrobbler API key is no longer valid.