Toastify adds some missing functionallity to the Spotify client(Windows only). It shows a popup, toast style, dialog on track change and it allows you to use global hot keys for Play/Pause, Next, Previous etc. Toastify is developed using C# and WPF.
Toastify 1.5 (Beta) - 2011-08-15
Announcing the current candidate for the next version of Toastify - sporting a host of bug fixes, feature improvements and a completely rewritten settings dialog!Installation How To
For a full list see the checkin history
- New Settings page (right click on the tray icon) for convenient access to all of Toastify's settings - no more editing XML files!
- More reliable hotkey handling (even when using applications that normally capture keyboard input)
- New and improved toast including album art (where possible)!
- hover over the toast to keep it sticky
- click the toast to bring up Spotify
- No multiple instances of Toastify
- New Settings:
- Launch Toastify with Windows
- Launch Spotify with Toastify
- Close Spotify with Toastify
- Option to only show toast on "Show Toast" hotkey
- Hotkeys are now set through the settings window and include a message about invalid hotkeys (including the reason)
- Miscellaneous cleanups, tweaks, performance improvements and spelling corrections
- Toastify will exit when you click the exit context menu in the system tray
Minor update 2009-03-29
- Updated source
- Added build version of that source under Planned in Downloads
- Toastify now asks if it should start Spotify if not already started.
- Some graphics changes, new icon
- Added an About dialog with a version checker.
- Installer, Autostart... (anyone sitting on a NSIS macro for checking .NET FW 3.5???)
- Added plugin possibilities (Skype plugin thx to Linus.) Only available in source!
- Felt it was stable enough for Beta